Each month Locate2u continues to roll out updates. Since we launched the product we’ve released over 200 updates, and our growing team of over 20 developers are working round the clock to consistently deliver even more new improvements, so you can be sure our customers will have the best and most up to date version of Locate2u.
In the past few months we have added quite a few new features. Some of these recent updates include:
- Improvements to route optimisation: We can now also cater to your optimisation needs based on vehicle size, and location grouping.
- Trip View: You can now easily view a list of trips for the day of your entire team and break it down by region.
- iOS & Android: We’ve made a number of updates to our apps on both iOS and Android specifically to improve performance and usability.
- SMS Alerts & Geofencing: SMS alerts can now be automatically generated based on when your driver is within the distance of your choice from the customer.
- Shopify Integration: You can now have your orders from Shopify go directly into Locate2u ready for delivery.
- Team Regions: Now you can separate your stops and user access based on Team Region or Business unit.
- And so many more little things that make everything a bit smoother, easier and better. I could list them here, but it would be better to talk to our team about your specific needs and they’ll show you what we have that will fit your requirements.
In the coming weeks we’ll be rolling out some new features which include:
- Reporting: We have a new reporting module coming which allows you to have a complete overview of your fleet’s performance.
- Item scanning & management: Soon you will be able to manage a delivery containing multiple parcels. You’ll be able to scan each parcel as they’ve been collected & delivered to ensure you are delivering the right parcel to each customer.
As a company, we work closely with customers to understand your requirements and this allows us to design our product roadmap with the customer in mind. Our goal, from day one, is to leverage our technology to improve your customer experiences. We’ve already seen the positive effect it has had for our customers already, and are excited to see how these and future updates will help your business.
If you’re interested in seeing more, either click here or click Request a Call at the top of this page to talk to our team about how we can help your business.