Each month Locate2u continues to roll out updates. Since our last announcement we have launched even more new features and updates our customers have asked for. Our developers are working round the clock to consistently deliver even more new improvements in the future, so you can be sure our customers will have the best and most up to date version of Locate2u.
In the past few months we have added some big new features based on customer requests. Some of these recent updates include:
- Item scanning & management : You can now easily manage a delivery containing multiple parcels. You can scan each parcel as they’ve been collected & delivered to ensure you are delivering the right parcel to each customer.
This feature will help businesses ensure the right parcels are with the right driver, and make it easy for the driver to know exactly what they need to collect from the depot for each stop.
- Reporting: Our new reporting module is here in beta and we would love your feedback. This new module allows you to have a complete overview of your fleet’s performance.
Some of the reporting capabilities are:
- Ignition On/Off: This report allows you to see when each vehicle’s ignition has been turned on or off, and how long it has been on for. This is useful for knowing when they start and finish each day and how long the vehicle is running each day.
- Location History: This report lets you know each suburb a vehicle visits and how long they visit for. You can see if they’re spending enough time where they need to and aren’t making unnecessary stops or spending time where they shouldn’t be.
- Safety Summary: This report gives you an overview of your whole team and shows how each individual matches up against the fleet. You can see a top line of everyone’s driving behaviour next to each other.
- Safety: This report lets you drill down into each individuals driver behaviour capturing the time of the incident as well as the type of incident such as harsh acceleration, harsh braking, and RPM mismatch
- Speed: This report allows you to drill down into each individual’s time spent speeding. It includes location and time of incident so any speeding fines can be allocated correctly.
- Stops: This report shows you each completed stop and how long the team member spent working in it. This can be used to check each stop was completed and the employee spent the right amount of time completing the job.
In the coming weeks we’ll be rolling out some new features which include:
- Proof of Delivery Custom Questionnaire: This has been requested by many customers and we are pleased to announce that soon you will be able to add in your own custom fields to complete in your proof of delivery checks
- Trip Start/End Questionnaire: There will soon be the ability to prompt a driver to complete a Pre-Start and End of Trip Questionnaire. This will help assist our customers with their Chain of Responsibility requirements, ensuring vehicles and equipment are in appropriate condition for use amongst many other uses.
As a company, we work closely with customers to understand your requirements and this allows us to design our product roadmap with the customer in mind. Our goal, from day one, is to leverage our technology to improve your customer experiences. We’ve already seen the positive effect it has had for our customers already, and are excited to see how these and future updates will help your business.
If you’re interested in seeing more, either click here or click Request a Call at the top of this page to talk to our team about how we can help your business.
About the author
Marketing Coordinator at Locate2u having completed a Bachelor of Creative Arts, majoring in English Literature and Creative Writing. I have extensive experience in editing and proofreading, as well as creating content for a range of audiences.