We’re always looking to explore new voices and discover talented authors. If you’ve got an idea then we’d love to hear it!
In order to become a guest writer for the Locate2u platform there a few things you need to know – from guidelines and submission requirements, to topics you can write on. You’ll find everything you need to know in the following paragraphs.
Here are a few guidelines you need to consider before submission.
- All articles should be between 800-1500+ words
- Articles should be checked for grammar and spelling mistakes before submission.
- All content must be original and unpublished. We will run through Copyscape.
- Images should be from free to use sites such as ShutterStock, Pixabay or any other site that allows you to have the rights to the images. Please tell us which site you have taken your images from.
- Links are allowed in the article if they are to a resource site that is related to information you’re providing. One link back to your blog can be placed in your author bio only. If you would like a link back to your business website, please see our advertising page.
Topics To Write On
The following are topics we accept:
- Delivery Management
- Fleet management
- Fleet maintenance
- Route optimization
- GPS tracking
If you have an idea that is related to digital marketing but isn’t associated with this list, please get in touch and we’ll let you know if we’re interested in your suggestion.
Before submitting a full-length article to Marketing@locate2u.com, please send us the title of the piece you want to write and a small summary of what the article will be. That way we can avoid having the same piece twice on our website. After we have approved your topic suggestion you can then submit your article with the following requirements.
- Article must be the final draft when sending.
- Images used in the article should be attached in a zip folder for us to access.
- Author bio with author image should be sent with the article.
Given the high number of articles we receive, please allow up to two weeks for us to get back to
you. We will let you know whether or not it’ll be published on our site.
Please Note: Locate2u has the right to change, modify or reject any article we don’t deem
fit for our website.
Where To Submit
Now we’ve given you the rundown it’s time for the submission! You can get in touch with our team by submitting to Marketing@locate2u.com. From there, one of our editors will take a look at the content you’ve shared with us and see whether or not it’s the perfect fit.
We can’t wait to see what you bring to the table. Happy writing!